Those who successfully complete this seminar should be able to:
Field of Study: Finance
- Identify personnel issues unique to the public sector that can complicate development of a personnel budget .
- Learn different ways to categorize personnel classifications .
- Learn how to develop a hiring plan.
- Learn strategies for budgeting for vacancies, retirements, etc.
- Learn how collective bargaining can affect the budget.
- Identify different approaches to employee compensation.
- Understand how staffing levels can affect to goal achievement.
- Understand cost allocation concepts and methods.
March 29, 2021 | 1 pm - 3:45 pm ET
March 30, 2021 | 1 pm - 3:45 pm ET
Member Price: $210.00
Non-member Price: $420.00